I hope everyone is having a great day! Today I am sharing my Happy Diagonal card! I wanted to give you a little hint about this card that you need to know. The paper on the inside of the card is the remnant of the paper from the front. Which allowed me to easily get the same diagonal line.
This card measures 4 1/4 inches by 5 3/4 inches
- Stampin’Up! Botanical Garden vellum stack
- Stampin’Up! ‘Petals and More’ dies
- Stampin’Up! ‘Merry Christmas’ dies
- ‘For You’ stamp – from Hampton Arts
- Recoleections paper stack ‘Paper Pad’
- Cardstock: Taupe, White, Purple (small amount)
- Stampin’Up! ink Perfect plum
- Cuttlebug embossing folder ‘Ornate Medallion’
- Ranger Liquid Pearls, white
What do you think?