Isn’t this just a pretty little card?
Sometimes simple designs are best. For this card I really wanted the simplicity of it to be the main feature, which would allow the paper and accents to stand out. In fact, I liked it so much when I was putting it together that I almost didn’t stamp the sentiment. In the end, I obviously did, but I think it would work either way.
This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- Stampin’Up! ‘Friendships Sweetest Thoughts’ stamp set
- Stampin’Up! Little Leaves sizzlit die
- Recollections paper stack ‘Pink Parasol’
- Cardstock: Pink, gold, vellum (small amount)
- Stampin’Up! ink Rococo Rose
The Little Leaves die that I used was one of the first dies I ever bought. So, I am a bit sentimental about it. I know a lot of card makers only use current products, but I am a true believer of using the amazing things that you already have.
I hope you have a great day!