I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Today I wanted to share this very colorful Hearts and Arrows card. I love the colors of this card. It just makes me happy – there is something to be said about that since it’s a cold, gloomy winter day!
This card is made on white cardstock, I know it looks a little off-white in a couple pictures – my lights were giving me troubles!
This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- Stampin’Up! Hello Life stamp set
- DCWV paper ‘The Textile stack’
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Arrow dies (Sorry I don’t know the maker)
- White cardstock, small amounts of yellow, teal, pink, taupe, blue and orange cardstock
- Taupe ink
The hearts on the inside are from the back of the inside arrow. I used just a dab of glue to adhere them to the card.
I thought this card would be wonderful for Valentine’s day – or just a little love note for someone special!
What do you think?
One thought on “Hearts and Arrows card”
Pingback: Black Arrow card - MTdawn