Mason jars filled with homemade snack mix to use as last-minute gifts and quick tags to top them off!
It happens to the best of us…things are running smoothly, all gifts are bought…and then…you realize you missed one person. Ugh! It doesn’t mean they aren’t special, it just, well it’s Christmas!
So here are a couple super easy – last minute – ideas that will hopefully help you out!
S’mores trail mix and Gingerbread Tag:
S’mores trail mix:
For the S’mores trail mix you really only need three things, they are:
- mini marshmallows
- Teddy grahams
- Chocolate (I used a bag of Christmas chocolate stars and red and green M&Ms in mine – but you can use whatever you have/want)
To make: you don’t even need to measure, just add as much as you want of each then dump everything in a bowl, mix it up, put it in a pretty container and top it with a bow or tag!
- Stampin’Up! Deer Friends stamp set
- DCWV paper stack ‘Holiday Goodies’
- Brown ink
- Marvy Circle punches
- Scallop die (sorry don’t know who made it)
- Pink/White Bakers Twine
Sweer and Salty trail mix with Holly Tag:
Sweet and Salty Trail mix:
- caramel corn
- mini pretzels
To make: same as the s’mores trail mix – you don’t need to measure, just add as much as you want of each then dump everything in a bowl, mix it up, pour into a pretty container and top it with a bow or tag!
- Stampin’Up! Peaceful Wreath stamp set
- Stampin’Up! Peaceful Pines die set
- Black ink
- Red/Green watercolor pencil
- Brown/White Bakers Twine
Have a great day!